Drain Cleaning in Columbus, OH
Decades of Experience in Clogged Drain Repair & Unclogging Pipes
Does your bathtub keep getting backed up? Store-bought drain cleaners not doing the trick anymore? Then call the certified and licensed plumbers from Plumbing & Drain Professionals for drain cleaning services in Columbus, OH to come and fix your clogged drain.
Why choose us?
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We regularly offer specials
- We provide 24/7 emergency services.
- We are fully licensed and certified.
Contact Plumbing & Drain Professionals today for drain cleaning services in Columbus by calling (614) 776-0998 or contacting us online.
Should You Clean Drains on Your Own?
Drain cleaning is a lot more than just clearing debris from a pipe. You have to consider whether the blockage could damage your pipes when you are trying to clear it and consider what material the pipes are made out of so that you can clean them properly. When it comes to drain cleaning, you want to make sure that you are hiring a professional. When you try and do it yourself, you may end up doing more harm than good.
4 Ways To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Throw out cooking oils or grease - When you pour cooking oil down your kitchen sink or garbage disposal, you're increasing the likelihood of a visit from our Columbus drain cleaning experts. The grease sticks to the pipes and catches food particles as they pass by.
2. Put a lint-catcher on your washing machine's line - Lint, dust, dirt, and any particles on your clothing have to go somewhere after your washing machine is done. They often clog up the washing machine's water line.
3. Consider a hair-stopper - These devices are pretty cheap and very easy to install. Hair in the shower drain is the number 1 reason our Columbus drain cleaning specialists get called into a bathroom.
4.Don't put these items down your garbage disposal - Celery, starch, egg-shells, and coffee grounds should all be thrown away in the trash. Every now and then your garbage disposal can handle these items, but over time they will clog your drain and cause the need for repair.
Types of Drain Services We Offer
Our Columbus plumbing professionals can handle whatever you are dealing with. We provide honest assessments of your problems and get the job done right.
We offer comprehensive drain services including:
Whether your toilet isn’t flushing or your sink is a sad, slow trickle, our team can get to the bottom of the problem and get your home back up and running in no time.
24/7 Emergency Columbus Drain Cleaning. Call Us Today!
Work with our licensed and certified Columbus plumbers to get your drains working smoothly as soon as possible. We are locally owned and operated and proud to have served our community for years.
For Columbus drain cleaning, schedule a service with our team today by calling (614) 776-0998.
Even with handling large commercial accounts, they don't forget about the homeowner when an emergency occurs.- Jason A.
Excellent plumbing ability & treats his customers with the upmost respect.- Ronda W.
I feel very comfortable recommending Plumbing and Drain Professionals to my family and friends.- Andrew T.
A professional company I would highly recommend to any business/homeowner needing assistance.- Gary A.
If you need a job done right and want a true professional this is your company.- Rae M.
John must have heard the anxiety in my voice and offered to come out to take a look on Christmas Eve morning.- Jeff K.
The new setup looks incredible. I will definitely use this company again.- Keith A.
Fast, professional, straightforward service.- Brian K.