Drain Cleaning in Columbus, OH
Decades of Experience in Drain Repair & Unclogging Pipes
Does your bathtub keep getting backed up? Store-bought drain cleaners not doing the trick anymore? Then call the certified and licensed Columbus plumbers from Plumbing & Drain Professionals to come and fix your clogged drain. Our skilled plumbers know how to go in and fix your drains right the first time.
Why choose us?
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We regularly offer specials and ways to save on our services.
- We provide 24/7 emergency services.
- We are fully licensed and certified.
Contact Plumbing & Drain Professionals today for more information about our Columbus drain cleaning services.
Types of Drain Services We Offer
Our Columbus plumbing professionals can handle whatever you are dealing with. We provide honest assessments of your problems and get the job done right.
We offer comprehensive drain services including:
Whether your toilet isn’t flushing or your sink is a sad, slow trickle, our team can get to the bottom of the problem and get your home back up and running in no time.
Cleaning Drains on Your Own?
Drain cleaning is a lot more than just clearing debris from a pipe. You have to consider whether the blockage could damage your pipes when you are trying to clear it and consider what material the pipes are made out of so that you can clean them properly. When it comes to drain cleaning, you want to make sure that you are hiring a professional. When you try and do it yourself, you may end up doing more harm than good.
4 Ways To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Throw out cooking oils or grease - When you pour cooking oil down your kitchen sink or garbage disposal, you're increasing the likelihood of a visit from our Columbus drain cleaning experts. The grease sticks to the pipes and catches food particles as they pass by.
2. Put a lint-catcher on your washing machine's line - Lint, dust, dirt, and any particles on your clothing have to go somewhere after your washing machine is done. They often clog up the washing machine's water line.
3. Consider a hair-stopper - These devices are pretty cheap and very easy to install. Hair in the shower drain is the number 1 reason our Columbus drain cleaning specialists get called into a bathroom.
4.Don't put these items down your garbage disposal - Celery, starch, egg-shells, and coffee grounds should all be thrown away in the trash. Every now and then your garbage disposal can handle these items, but over time they will clog your drain and cause the need for repair.
24/7 Emergency Columbus Drain Cleaning. Call Us Today!
Work with our licensed and certified Columbus plumbers to get your drains working smoothly as soon as possible. We are locally owned and operated and proud to have served our community for years.
For Columbus drain cleaning, schedule a service with our team today by calling (614) 776-0998.