Columbus Water Line Repair
Decades of Plumbing Experience at Work for You
Are pools of water developing in your yard? Have you noticed that your water pressure has gone down significantly? Maybe your water bill is now four times as large as it normally is. If you are having any of these issues, then you most likely have water line issues that need immediate repair.
At Plumbing & Drain Professionals, our Columbus plumbers have decades of experience repairing and replacing water lines. We are eager to help you with your water line issues as well. All our residential and commercial plumbing services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee for your complete peace of mind. As a locally owned and operated business, we take pride in the quality of service that we provide our customers, especially when the plumbing issue they face can disrupt their daily routine and lead to costly repairs.
Schedule a service for your water line repair with our licensed plumbers today! We offer 24/7 emergency services.
5 Signs You Need Water Line Repair
1. Cracked wall paint - Not every leak is going to produce a visible water stain, but the water pressure could be enough to crack your wall's paint.
2. The musky smell of mold and mildew - Standing water in areas with no ventilation is the perfect recipe for mold and mildew growth. When in doubt trust your instincts and give our Columbus water line repair experts a call.
3. An unusually high water bill - If there are no clear signs of a leak and it goes unnoticed, you'll likely notice it when you go to pay your monthly water bill.
4. The water meter test - If there's ever any doubt, you can test for a leak yourself. Try turning off all your property's water supply and heading to your water meter. If the dial is still moving then make sure to call in our Columbus water line repair experts because you have a leak.
5. A visible stain - If you're lucky there'll be a noticeable water stain in an area that comes across your eyesight during your daily routine. Make sure to act quickly because the longer you have a leak the more water damage restoration you may need.
Causes of Water Line Damage
Water line damage is something that needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. If you notice leaks, water stains, mold, or other forms of damage, get in touch with our team immediately.
There are a couple of reasons your water line might need repair:
- Old pipes
- Incorrect installation
- Improper materials
Regardless of the situation that you face, the best thing you can do is hire a professional plumbing company to install new water lines that will last you for decades to come.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee from Columbus Plumbers
When it comes to having your water lines replaced, make sure you go with the professionals that can handle the job, no matter the size. At Plumbing & Drain Professionals, we have been doing water line repair work for many years and we make sure that we get the job done right the first time. Our Columbus plumbers and excavation experts will find where the water line leak is and make the repairs in as little time as possible.
Give us a call at (614) 776-0998 and let us take care of your Columbus water line repair.
Even with handling large commercial accounts, they don't forget about the homeowner when an emergency occurs.- Jason A.
Excellent plumbing ability & treats his customers with the upmost respect.- Ronda W.
I feel very comfortable recommending Plumbing and Drain Professionals to my family and friends.- Andrew T.
A professional company I would highly recommend to any business/homeowner needing assistance.- Gary A.
If you need a job done right and want a true professional this is your company.- Rae M.
John must have heard the anxiety in my voice and offered to come out to take a look on Christmas Eve morning.- Jeff K.
The new setup looks incredible. I will definitely use this company again.- Keith A.
Fast, professional, straightforward service.- Brian K.