Water Leak Detection in Columbus, OH
Top-Quality Workmanship from a Locally Owned Business
A leak can quickly wreak havoc on your home and lead to expensive repairs if it is not caught quickly. Leaks can start small, from nearly anywhere in your home or business. It’s important to keep an eye out for any signs that might point to leakage and to schedule regular maintenance to prevent them from happening in the first place.
With Plumbing & Drain Professionals on your side, you benefit from decades of experience in the industry. We’ve repaired water leaks thousands of times and provide top-quality workmanship you can count on. Our Columbus plumbing contractors are licensed and insured and provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services. You can count on us to resolve your water leak problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Signs You Might Have a Water Leak
Paying attention to signs of water leakage can pay off in the future by preventing even more costly repairs.
Look for the following to determine if you have a water leak:
- Continuously ticking water meter - One way to test if you have a water leak is to turn off all of the water supply both in and outside of your home and checking your water meter. If the dial is still moving when everything is turned off, then you have a water leak.
- Water stains - If your lucky, your leak will be in a place that's noticeable because of where the water is pooling and staining. If you see any water stains on your walls or ceiling, call in our Columbus leak detection experts.
- Foul smells from mold growth - The recipe for mold growth is standing water and a lack of ventilation. If you're noticing the musky smell of mildew or mold coming from your walls or floorboards then give us a call.
- Sudden cracks in your walls or ceiling - If you're noticing that your ceiling or dry wall is cracking, it might be from the water pressure of a leak. The worst case scenario is that these slab leaks cause cracks in your foundation.
- Sharp increase in your water bill - If there are no noticeable traces of a leak, yet your water bill is through the roof then consider calling in our leak detection specialists because your leak is costing you.
If you notice any one of the above, it’s worth it to call a trusted Columbus leak detection professional to check it out and perform whatever repairs are needed.
Schedule a Service with Our Leak Detection Specialists
Our plumbing professionals offer comprehensive services, especially when it comes to water leaks. Our leak repair plumbers can provide accurate detection, excavation, and knowledgeable repairs in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala. If a pipe replacement is necessary, we can take care of that, too. Plumbing & Drain Professionals is locally owned and operated and invested in providing top-quality services to our community. We offer regular savings on our services and provide straightforward assessments of all your plumbing problems.
Contact us today for same-day water leak detection in Columbus & the Metropolitan Area!