Columbus Plumbing Services
Your Columbus Plumber is Ready for All Your Plumbing Needs 24/7
If your day-to-day was interrupted by a plumbing problem, reach out to Plumbing & Drain Professionals. Offering same-day service for any plumbing job, our experienced plumbers can help restore order in your home or commercial property quickly.
We use state-of-the-art tools and the most advanced plumbing methods to correct the issue the right way, no matter the size or scope. And for your peace of mind, we back all our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We Are Ready for Any Plumbing Emergency
Our professional plumbers are always on standby for any need. Do you have a flooded basement? An overflowing toilet? Or a non-working water heater? Plumbing & Drain Professionals can provide the rapid repairs you need to get your home or commercial property back on track. Day or night, weekends or holidays, you can count on our expert emergency plumbing team in Columbus.
Looking for a professional plumber in the greater Columbus metropolitan area? Give us a call at (614) 776-0998!
5 Less Obvious Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Gurgle - If you ever hear a gurgling or bubbling sound in your shower drain while you're using your sink then call in our Columbus plumber ASAP. Your sewer line is clogged and the air isn't getting out on that end so it's coming up through your plumbing
2. Cold flashes of water in your hot shower - You might not think twice about a little bit of cold water in your shower but it's a sign of a water heater that has a leak on the inside.
3. That toilet that won't stop - If your toilet keeps running and running then you should check that the chain is hooked up and not getting in the way of the flapper's seal. If that's not the issue then call in our Columbus plumber because the other fixes are more technical.
4. Water coming up your sink while you're using the dishwasher - If your sewer line is clogged and the water has nowhere to go it might just come up wherever it can.
5. A dripping faucet - A faucet drip might not seem like a big deal, but if you pay for your water then you've throwing money down the drain.
Solution Oriented Service
Locally Owned & Operated
Emergency Service Available
We Have Money Saving Offers
Fully Licensed & Certified Technicians
Top Quality Workmanship
Full-Service Plumbers for Homes & Businesses
Our plumbing team is backed by decades of experience working on every plumbing job imaginable. Whether you have a clogged drain, a leaky faucet, or plans for a complete bathroom renovation, our expert Columbus plumbing contractors can help. We are proud to have the necessary licenses, certifications, and training to offer a wide range of services for residential and commercial customers.
See our list of services below:
- Bathroom plumbing – From toilet repairs to shower and tub installations and any other bathroom fixture needs, we are the right team to call.
- Drain cleaning – Stop relying on store-bought drain cleaners that can cause harm to your pipes. Instead, get lasting results with our professional drain cleaning service.
- Video drain inspection – Get to see the inside of your drains and sewer line with the help of our advanced equipment. We can locate clogs and damages swiftly.
- Hydro jetting – Get rid of even the most stubborn clogs including tree roots with hydro jetting. This powerful equipment can even scour the walls of your sewer lines.
- Sump pump installation – If your home is prone to flooding, call us for a sump pump installation. This equipment can effectively keep your basement dry.
- Sewer excavation – Replacing your sewer means excavating your property. Keep the disturbance at a minimum with the help of our professional plumbing team.
- Hydro excavation – For home and business owners who need sewer services but can’t afford any severe damage on their property, we offer hydro excavation.
- Storm drain repair – Make sure your storm drains are free from any clogs or damage. Call us now to schedule storm drain inspection and repair.
- Sanitary system services – Keep wastewater out of your home or commercial building by making sure your sanitary system is in good condition. If you notice problems, call us.
- New construction plumbing – If you are looking for trusted plumbing contractors to help you design and build a new plumbing system, call us. We have decades of experience.
- Water line repair – If your water pressure suddenly dropped but your water bill surged, it’s likely that you have water line issues. Call us now for expert repair or replacement.
- Water leak detection – Our expert team can locate plumbing leaks without the guesswork. Call us now to quickly and accurately find even the smallest water leak.
- Water heater services – We have the expertise to repair or replace any type of water heaters. Contact us today if you need services for your conventional tank or tankless unit.
Give us a call at (614) 776-0998 to schedule an appointment with our Columbus plumber or to request emergency plumbing services.